Sunday, June 29, 2008

Week of June 29th

I had a week of highs and lows. I did not get a chance to workout as much as I would have liked to due to work requirements but I plan to hit better this week. The new cassette works great on the hills. Last Saturday I stayed with the 23 cog on the hills to prove that I could do them, but Sunday was a difernt story. I was up late and the 70 miles took a lot out of me.

My workout schedule for next week is shown below.

Sunday - Bike 40 miles on the hills.

I did very well even though my legs were gone fort he first 20 miles from Saturdays workout and too much wine the night before.

Monday - Swim 3,000 meters

Skipped due to work.

Tuesday - Run 6-8 miles

Skipped due to work.

Wednesday - Swim 2,500 - 3,000 and Run 5 miles

Skipped due to work.

Thursday - Run 4 miles.

I ran a combination of hills, flats and downhills for 6 miles. My legs felt very tight at the end. I didn't warm or down and I think that I need to.

Friday - 3,000 meter swim and a 3 mile run

I swam 3,000 meters and felt really good. I think it is because I was accidently coming out of a tapper. I also rean 5.5 miles afterwards.

Saturday - Bike 70 miles

I actually did a brick today. I rode 45 miles in the moutains between the villages and I felt better on the hills. After the bike, I ran 5.5 miles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home