Sunday, July 27, 2008

July 27th

Well, it's my last full workout week before the Wiesbaden Half-Ironman. I have to have a good week this week and get in as much as possible to build my confidence heading into the final week.

My workout schedule for next week is shown below.

Sunday - Bike 40 miles and Run 4 miles

I had a good bike ride today and felt good on the hills. It's amazing what a little rest and some food will do for you. My speed was a little better on the hill to Hausen. I don't think I dropped lower than 6 MPH on the climb. Normally, I'm in the 5's most of the way.

Monday - Run 4.5 miles and Swim 3,000 Meters

Tuesday - Run 8 miles

Wednesday - Run 4 miles and swim 3,000 meters

Thursday - Rest

Friday - Bike 50-60 miles

Saturday - Bike 50-60 miles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home