Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Week of July 14th

Having a family vacation in Europe. What fun. Workouts will decrease, especially on the swims and bike.

My workout schedule for next week is shown below.

Sunday - Rest.

Th kids arrived in Germany and we spend the day together.

Monday - Run 4.5 miles.

I ran 4.5 miles on Monday. My time was a little off but I was still happy with what I did. I was still a little sore from my 66 mile ride in the hills on Saturday.

Tuesday - Bike ride - approximately 40 miles.

I rode 40 miles today on mostly flat, but I did do two of my favorite hills and worked them pretty good. I am still sore from Saturday's ride of 68 miles on the hills.

Wednesday - Run 4-5 miles

Rest Day - On account that we started our vacation and we drove to Sturtgart, Germany for the day and saw the Polar Bear (buddy-bear.com) exhibit. This was very cool. There were polar bear statues (one from each country) painted to best represent the county. From there we drove another three hours to Munich, Germany.

Thursday - Run 4 miles.

In Munich, I ran ten miles in the cold rain but it felt good. In Munich we did a lot of shopping and visited the Hard Rock Cafe as well as did some sight seeing. We also to the train to Dachal Concentration camp and took a tour of the camp. It's amazing that we humans are capable of inflicting the amount of pain and hatred on others and at the same time, as human, we are able to take on so much stress, pressure and pain and then rebound from it. I'll keep that in mind during the 70.3 in Wiesbaden on August 10th.

Friday - Run 4-6 miles.

Ran 4 miles easy in Munich throught the shopping area and the new city hall. It's really cool that my runs enable me to see so many historic sights some of which date back prior to the US being discovered.

Saturday - Run 4-6 miles

Rest

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home