Sunday, July 06, 2008

Week of July 6th

I had a relatively bad start to week due to a lot of work related activities and therefore, I didn't get to workout much. However, I closed the week relatively in good shape. I continue to hit the hills on both the runs and bike. I do need to work harder on the hills.

My workout schedule for next week is shown below.

Sunday - Rest.

Joanne arrived in Germany so I took the day off and spent it with her.

Monday - Swim 3,000 meters and Run 6 miles.

I ran 9.5 miles on Monday. I felt really good and overall the first 7.5 - 8.0 miles went very well. I felt a little tight on the last mile or so.

Tuesday - Run 6-8 miles

I ran 4.5 miles today and I pushed it on the hills and stretched it on the downhills. I had my best mile splits today with the lowest spilt at 7.45 minutes.

Wednesday - Swim 3,000 and Run 5 miles

I had to skip today due to work.

Thursday - Run 4 miles.

Friday - 3,000 meter swim

Saturday - Bike 70 miles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home