Saturday, September 13, 2008

September 13th - Thank You LC Olympia Triathlon Team

I would like to thank the members of the LC Olympia Triathlon Team in Wiesbaden, Germany. The entire team welcomed me starting the first day that I showed up for the first swim practice. If anyone is looking to join a Triathlon team in Germany, this is the one to join. Not only are the members friendly and helpful, but they are earger to help you become a better Triathete.

The team is also very well organized and have regularly schedule group training sessions on their website.

LC Olympia Wiesbaden

I would especially like to thank Victor Bonin for helping me love the hills. He spent weekends coaching and helping me get through them. For this is I will be forever grateful.

Best of luck to Shasha in Hawaii.

Thanks Everyone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home